Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the William Woods University Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID and password. The password is the last four digits of your social security number. For International students the password is the last four digits of your Student ID. You will be asked to change your password using the criteria below:
**ATTENTION - NEW LOGIN INFORMATION**
As of April 17, new password requirements will be in place for the Financial Aid portal. Your old password will no longer work. Please click on the “Forgot Your Password” link. This will guide you through resetting your password to meet the new password requirements.
Users will need to change their password using the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 5 failed attempts and will need to contact the Student Financial Services Office to have your account reset.
You must have a financial aid record already established at William Woods University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002525, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.